Tuesday, December 3, 2013

DIVIDING THE CORNBREAD

"What is a cornbread divider you might ask?" Is it a country bumpkin that loves to eat? That makes sense but ,,,Noooo!
Is it a clever marketing ploy? Hm-mm. Not likely I would say.
Well, then. What in heavens name is it?
Now you are feeling like i felt the first time i heard the term.

To be honest I do not exactly remember the first occasion (the actual date that is) that i  heard the term. I may never forget where I first head the term.

I encountered the term while dreaming. I am sure that it occurred more than 20 years ago:



DIVIDING THE CORN BREAD!
            I was bowing down before Jesus (Yeshua" Or "Yahshua) in a dream. It was at night so everything was dark. He was on His knees as well. I remember that we were facing each other. A campfire was burning to one side. He had a pan of bread. He held the handle of the pan in one hand. He had a knife in his right hand.  He was cutting the bread with the knife.
            He was cutting the bread as He spoke to me. “You will receive the power when you divide the cornbread.” I said: “The Power?” He said: “Yes, The Full Power!
            I was overjoyed. I knew within my spirit that He was talking about the full power of The Holy Spirit (Ruach Hakodesh). My spirit was so full of joy that I awakened out of my sleep. I suddenly realized that I did not have a clue what the cornbread was. I attempted to return to the dream that I had just awakened from. I wanted to ask Yeshua what the cornbread was.


            I could not return to the dream. I was unable to reach out to Yeshua to ascertain what He meant by the cornbread. I spent the next 20 plus years studying the bible. My primary focus was on the older testament for some reason. The closest thing that I found was this: “Bread corn is finely ground!” 
Meanwhile, i have had a lot more dreams that I would like to share at some point.

I received a prophecy on November 15, 2012 after having silently prayed to receive a word regarding whether or not I was being called into ministry. I think that ministry is a calling that one cannot treat in a casual manner. My belief that I was being called into ministry was something that i needed to be absolutely certain about. I had so very many questions of God.The minister proceeded to call me out into the center aisle (about 3 or 4 minutes after my silent prayer). She proceed to tell me that Yeshua said that He would answer all of my questions.

 The floodgates of knowledge have been thrown open since that time.

           More recently ( December 2012) I have come to believe that Yeshua was referring to supernatural phenomenon that He has begun to reveal to me. He has been showing me things such as the Book of Enoch which expounds on the passage in Genesis 6 that speaks of the sons of God that lusted after the daughters of men. Many scholars point out that the sons of God reference is the same Hebrew term used in the Book of Job Chapters 1 and 2 that speaks of the sons of God reporting to Yahweh.
            (Thursday, March 14, 2013) I have come to understand that the cornbread is in part a reference to the Hebrew people; along with a more complete knowledge of the original words of Yahweh and the knowledge (the Book of Enoch, the Pseudepigrapha, Apocrypha and Sacred Writings) that have been hidden from us in excluding certain books from the bible. The Book of Jasher is a Bible endorsed book that gives additional insight to the people of the book(see 2 Samuel 1:18, Joshua 10:13).

 I paid a visit to the synagogue Beth Yeshua in Macon, GA. Rabbi  Greg Hershberg is the rabbi for this Messianic Congregation. I have had a strong assurance that this is in fact what I need to be focusing on. I have gotten so very much Spiritual assurance that I need to learn the messianic message.


Starting in August of 2013, I have been receiving further insight into what the cornbread is all about. I was reminded of a spiritual quest that I was sent on many years ago. I now understand that the things that i learned would assist in teaching me what the cornbread was all about. I was given the answer previously but did not realize in full what it was.

Many years ago, I was lead to search for Black people in the bible . I read the bible as thoroughly as I could. I read it a second time with a paraphrase version. I compared the two and a third version along with the authorized KJV.  I finally concluded that the original people of the bible were mostly black along with some brown people.
The first Hebrew that I encountered in the bible that was lighter than the rest of the Hebrews was a servant of the Prophet Elisa. Elisa was given the prophetic mantle by that early astronaut and nemesis to Jezebel and her gods (Baal and Ashtoreth) Elijah. Elijah departed the earth in a chariot of fire. Elijah was a fascinating character.

The legacy of Elijah starts in 1 Kings 17. He enters the historical stage while praying that Israel would suffer through a drought. The drought would last until he prayed that rain would return. He was fed by ravens in the wilderness. An angel cooked two meals for him. He called down fire from heaven. He prayed for rain to return and it did.  Yahweh whispered in his ear. He was caught up in the Spirit and outran a team of horses. He raised a child from the dead. He parted a river. He dropped an anointing on his servant Elisha that was double the anointing that he, Elijah, possessed (done while riding a chariot of fire pulled by at least two horses of fire). He cursed/condemned Jezebel and her henpecked husband Ahab before taking his personal space craft  into heaven.
His anointed servant had a bit of a bad temper. He had a she bear kill some kids that were harassing him because he had a bald head. He, too, parted a river. He removed infertility from a woman. He later raised the child from the dead when he took ill. He was clairvoyant. He engaged in remote viewing. He was in contact with the Army of Yahweh. His anointing was so strong that a dead body that was accidentally dropped on his bones hopped up and ran out of the cave where he was buried.
Elisha was an anointed prophet who could heal and do miracles. He healed an opposing general who had been afflicted with leprosy and turned white as a result. Elisha made a point of not charging for doing the work of Yahweh.  However, his servant Gehazi was a despicable scoundrel that sought to profit from the work of Yahweh:
  2 Kings 5:20-27

King James Version (KJV)
20 But Gehazi, the servant of Elisha the man of God, said, Behold, my master hath spared Naaman this Syrian, in not receiving at his hands that which he brought: but, as the Lord liveth, I will run after him, and take somewhat of him.
21 So Gehazi followed after Naaman. And when Naaman saw him running after him, he lighted down from the chariot to meet him, and said, Is all well?
22 And he said, All is well. My master hath sent me, saying, Behold, even now there be come to me from mount Ephraim two young men of the sons of the prophets: give them, I pray thee, a talent of silver, and two changes of garments.
23 And Naaman said, Be content, take two talents. And he urged him, and bound two talents of silver in two bags, with two changes of garments, and laid them upon two of his servants; and they bare them before him.
24 And when he came to the tower, he took them from their hand, and bestowed them in the house: and he let the men go, and they departed.
25 But he went in, and stood before his master. And Elisha said unto him, whence comest thou, Gehazi? And he said, Thy servant went no whither.
26 And he said unto him, Went not mine heart with thee, when the man turned again from his chariot to meet thee? Is it a time to receive money, and to receive garments, and olive yards, and vineyards, and sheep, and oxen, and menservants, and maidservants?
27 The leprosy therefore of Naaman shall cleave unto thee and unto thy seed for ever. And he went out from his presence a leper as white as snow.

The fact that I had come to believe that the majority of the Hebrew people had subsequently turned white caused me to question why Yeshua had selected me for such an awesome assignment. I had determined that I did not have any Hebrew heritage. The revelation is that the people of the book have been deceived. However, it has been plainly laid out in the Scriptures from the beginning.

The cornbread is the revelation that those people that are associated with the eating of cornbread are in fact the true Hebrew people. The primary point is not that Gehazi turned white after being afflicted with leprosy. The fact that all of his offspring's would be white is important. 

A main issue that is addressed is the fact that being black is not a curse. Yahweh turned another prominent bible figure white with leprosy when He was especially angry. The following is taken from the NIV bible (Numbers 12: 1-15). It is extremely interesting and it makes a strong point about color and culture. 

Miriam and Aaron Oppose Moses

1 Miriam and Aaron began to talk against Moses because of his Cushite wife, for he had married a Cushite. 2 "Has the LORD spoken only through Moses?" they asked. "Hasn't he also spoken through us?" And the LORD heard this. 3 (Now Moses was a very humble man, more humble than anyone else on the face of the earth.) 4 At once the LORD said to Moses, Aaron and Miriam, "Come out to the Tent of Meeting, all three of you." So the three of them came out. 5 Then the LORD came down in a pillar of cloud; he stood at the entrance to the Tent and summoned Aaron and Miriam. When both of them stepped forward, 6 he said, "Listen to my words: "When a prophet of the LORD is among you, I reveal myself to him in visions, I speak to him in dreams. 7 But this is not true of my servant Moses; he is faithful in all my house. 8 With him I speak face to face, clearly and not in riddles; he sees the form of the LORD. Why then were you not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?" 9 The anger of the LORD burned against them, and he left them. 10 When the cloud lifted from above the Tent, there stood Miriam--leprous, like snow. Aaron turned toward her and saw that she had leprosy; 11 and he said to Moses, "Please, my lord, do not hold against us the sin we have so foolishly committed. 12 Do not let her be like a stillborn infant coming from its mother's womb with its flesh half eaten away." 13 So Moses cried out to the LORD, "O God, please heal her!" 14 The LORD replied to Moses, "If her father had spit in her face, would she not have been in disgrace for seven days? Confine her outside the camp for seven days; after that she can be brought back." 15 So Miriam was confined outside the camp for seven days, and the people did not move on till she was brought back.
Keep in mind that the woman who is being discussed name is Zipporah. Zipporah is actually a Midianite woman who has been mistaken for an Ethiopian (Cushite) woman. Her father, Jethro, was the priest of Salem (aka Jerusalem). He held the same position as that renowned Man of God, Melchizedek. The issue being addressed by Aaron and Miriam dealt with culture rather than race. The fact of the matter is that Zipporah mistook the Hebrew named Moses for one of the black Egyptians when she first laid eyes on him.

Zipporah was more attuned to the ways of Yahweh than Moses was prior to the start of his ministry. She was intimately familiar with the ways of Yahweh as was her father Jethro. She was able to dispatch the Angel of the Lord (old testament Yeshua) when he withstood Moses with a drawn sword. She circumcised their oldest son as Moses was heading back to Egypt on his quest to lead the Hebrews out of  slavery. 

Jethro was the person that taught Moses how to administer the many duties of leading more than two million hard head Black folks in the wilderness. The descendents of Jethro have a permanent place amongst the children of Israel. They are called Rechabites.

Please take not e of the fact that Aaron and Miriam were chastised for talking against Moses's wife. The punishment was to turn Miriam white. How could you tell if a white person was punished by turning them white? You could not. Miriam at a minimum had to be brown if not black.

White skin was a very big deal to the Hebrew people. One of the miracles that Yeshua showed Moses while standing before Him at the burning bush involved turning Moses' hand white:

Exodus 4 New International Version (NIV)


Signs for Moses

Moses answered, “What if they do not believe me or listen to me and say, ‘The Lord did not appear to you’?”
Then the Lord said to him, “What is that in your hand?”
“A staff,” he replied.
The Lord said, “Throw it on the ground.”
Moses threw it on the ground and it became a snake, and he ran from it. Then the Lord said to him, “Reach out your hand and take it by the tail.” So Moses reached out and took hold of the snake and it turned back into a staff in his hand. “This,” said the Lord, “is so that they may believe that the Lord, the God of their fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob—has appeared to you.”
6 Then the Lord said, “Put your hand inside your cloak.” So Moses put his hand into his cloak, and when he took it out, the skin was leprous[a]—it had become as white as snow.
“Now put it back into your cloak,” he said. So Moses put his hand back into his cloak, and when he took it out, it was restored, like the rest of his flesh.
 

 The revelations associated with dividing the cornbread has opened up the entire bible and other sacred writings that have been hidden. The many seemingly esoteric things placed throughout the bible are being opened up in an awe inspiring manner.
Bread corn is finely ground. The truth is stranger than fiction. The greatest truth is that the people of Yahweh are exactly the way that he has described them thought-out the scriptures. The whitewash that has taken place is being revealed. The prophesies are being unveiled before Our eyes.
Indeed, His people have been perishing due to a lack of knowledge [Hosea 4: 6 (KJV) My people perish from a lack of knowledge].
 The divided cornbread will sustain His people. Packaged and prepared light bread has been killing His people.

 The son of perdition will resemble the True Messiah. The evil one will be a Hebrew Israelite.

The first response that I get from people as I share this information with them is: "Race does not matter! We are all one in Christ!"

People preach that the Church has replaced Israel. That false hypothesis has lead many people to disregard the entirely of the bible that constantly proclaims that Israel is the apple of God's (Yahweh) eye. They totally ignore the entire bible and the prophets that proclaim that the children of Israel will be restored. 

The Catholic church has helped to spread the lie that the Church has replaced Israel and that the Hebrew people are perfidious Jews. Jews are pseudo Hebrews that have their origin in the land of the Kazars. The Judeans of the bible are one of the twelve tribes of Israel. Jews may not be perfidious but they certainly do not have the same genealogy as do the Hebrew Israelite people.

Those that preach/teach that the church has replaced the Hebrew people as the children of God have no idea what horrible things they are saying about Yahweh. They are saying that He has bad memory and He has no insight.

Rabbi Hershberg says that you are calling the Father a divorcee, a deadbeat dad and a liar..

I do not believe that race matters to Yahweh. I am certain that bloodline matters to Him.  

I have been somewhat reluctant to post this information for fear that I would be perceived as a racist. I have dated white females in the past. I have several white people married into my family. My grandfather had blonde hair and blue eyes. I have no choice but to divide the cornbread.


Stay tuned…..


           .


No comments:

Post a Comment