Tuesday, July 28, 2015

FLYING CARS PAST, PRESENT? AND THE FUTURE.




Flying Cars (CIRCA 1994)

This was one of two drinks that I had twice. (The other dream was that I had gone out in public with no clothes on. Each time I noticed that an older white lady was looking at me.)
I was riding along in my car and I decided to go airborne. I could take off in my car at will. I could go airborne without giving it a second though. My car was like one of three that was flying at that time. It was totally effortless and so natural. Around 10 to 15 years after I had the second dream. I started seeing a DHL Logistics commercial that featured a flying delivery van. I was driving down US 301 in the first and second dream. The road was a four lane in my dream but it was still a two lane when I had the dreams.
The second dream was similar to the first dream. However, in the second dream, my wife was riding in the car with me. The other thing was that everyone’s care was able to fly at that time. There were cars, vans and trucks flying at will. The same road was constructed like an interstate at that time.
I always got the impression that the dream meant that I had become wealthy owning a transportation/trucking company. Both of the dreams came after I was no longer working for Brown Trucking Company.

Dream update 10-14-2013

I was dreaming about reuniting with my ex-wife Dwala Nobles. The dream was kinda drawn out and had many details that I do not recall at this moment. (It is noted here that she remarried a few years after we divorced. She separated from her current husband and then got back with him(/I had a weird Spiritual encounter prior to her getting remarried. Many years after I had gotten past the fact that I stilled loved her but could not live with her. It was spoken into my heart that “She will come back to you!” That encounter has come back to me from time to time as a memory. I was able to reunite with a high school friend that I had cared for from since I laid eyes on her in first grade.) I was not sure if my ex-wife in the latest dream was Dwala or Cherry (DAVIS WHITAKER LITTLES) or both.

The second part of the dream/vision that occurred on 10-14-2013 was that I saw a tree at the edge of a forest. The tree was sitting still until I noticed that the leaves were coming and going rapidly without any change in the surrounding forest. The seasons did appear to be changing in a very subtle manner. The change was symbolic of the changing of seasons. The thought came to me as I observed the phenomenon was that it represented the change of the Latter Days as spoken of in Scripture.
I will note that as this phenomenon caught my attention that the change speed-ed up. The tree itself moved to my right as I faced it. It separated itself from the rest of the forest in order for me to more clearly see that the leaves were coming and going very rapidly. The rate of change accelerated. I was struck with the thought that the End of Days Prophecy was upon us.
The Prophecy of the Restoration of the Lost Children/Tribes of Israel was about to be revealed. I perceived that the Dreamers would soon be brought together. Perhaps the 144,000 would be identified and tatted and taught for the upcoming Messianic Mission.

The Flying Car(2014)

The third scene of the dream/vision was that a car slowly and casually flew into view. I took note of the fact that it reminded me of the previous dream/vision of flying cars that I had had many years ago. The car landed. There was no apparent means of enabling the vehicle to fly. The next scene in that dream/vision was that the vehicle was about to take off. The vehicle had a jet type thruster attached to it. It was about to take off like a scaled tail witch.  The vehicle was about to take off like a jet.

I then noted that the vehicle was being made in China according to the words written in Chinese that I could read somehow. I saw a dark-skinned Chinese that looked like a Mongolian. He reminded me of the wrestler of my youth named El Mongo. El Mongo was a fierce fighter that no one could every defeat unless they cheated on him. His manager was a ruthless Red Neck named Dandy Jack Crawford. He was always mean and evil to El Mongo while serving as his Manager/Master. One day he hit El Mongo with his cane as he would do from time to time;  this one time was the one time too often. El Mongo beat the crap of Dandy Jack with the cane that he had used to hit El Mongo and the opponents of El Mongo.
The dark-skinned Chinese was one of the workers that were responsible for building the Chevrolet Jet Car. It struck me in the dream/vision that the Mongolian Black Chinese was a member of the Diaspora. The Diaspora of the Lost Children of Israel.
My immediate thoughts as I awakened from the dream/vision was that my life was about to make some changes. The Flying Car suggest that my financial prospects/job was about to greatly improve.
The Tree suggested that my Spiritual Life/Ministry was about to accelerated.
The dream about my ex-wife suggested that my personal life was about to have a “two-fold” increase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment