Saturday, July 18, 2015

SNAKES ON A HILL/MOUNTAIN CIRCA 01-04-1986



DREAM: SNAKES ON A HILL/MOUNTAIN
01/04/1986

            I was standing on a hill with an older gentleman (The Witness:[ My ancestor Aaron Munlin-A Levite] was revealed as the witness on 07-5-2015). Across the valley coming down the opposing hill/mountain were hundreds of snakes. I held an automatic weapon in my hand. I was totally focused on destroying the snakes with my wonderful weapon of warfare. I was in deep concentration on my assigned task. I was in a snake killing zone.

            The Witness said: “They are trying to surrender!” and I responded:  ”What are you talking about?” He said: “Look! They are trying to surrender!”
            I stopped. I looked. Indeed, each of the snakes had a white flag attached to his tail. They were in fact surrendering. I was totally amazed to see hundreds of snakes  giving up on their quest to attack me.
            This dream gave me a measure of boldness that lead me to withstand an attack by both the Internal Revenue Service and their partners NTEU. NTEU is the National Treasuries Employees Union. My encounter with the IRS and NTEU occurred in 1993. (See the dream regarding the two Polar bears.)
My wife, Dwala, told me of a dream that she had that very night.

She dreamed that there were three snakes located under the carport at her parents’ house in Brunswick, Georgia. There was a Black snake, a White snake and a Black and White snake. She and her sister Jacquelyn found the snakes and killed them.

We were living in an apartment in Stone Mountain, Georgia at the time. She was pregnant with our first child. We had gotten married in July of 1982. Our daughter Dwala Mandela Mosley was born on January 18, 1986. 

I was working as a dock supervisor at Brown Transport . I had been there about a year. Three days after the dream, my supervisor Lyle Gray started giving me a hard time. Three days after that I and about seven other supervisors were laid off. The company had over extended itself.

My wife was pregnant with our first child and I was unemployed. I was in the worst situation that a young husband and father could be in. The fact that Yahweh had taken the time to communicate with me prior to the event taking place gave me a Blessed Assurance that everything was going to be fine.
The insurance that I had had on the job was not supposed to cover the pregnancy because I had not had it long enough.Yahweh made it possible for the insurance to cover the pregnancy. Mandela was born at DeKalb Medical Center. The insurance paid all of the medical bills. Yahweh is good.

This dream gave a terrible boldness in the Elohim of Yisrael. It is gave me confidence that I could take on the Internal Revenue Service and any other entity that I came against in the name of the Elohim of Yisrael. I did have great success while battling the Internal Revenue Service and the National Treasury Employees Union. The Elohim of Yisrael gave me many victories and then He showed me that He was withdrawing His support for a time for me to endure my Wilderness Experience (see Two Polar Bears Dream).

I have yet to fulfill the destiny of that dream in that I now know it was foretelling my call to ministry. A calling that I have just committed to undertake in July of 2013. I have been allowed to return to a study of Torah. 
 I have come to understand that the dream dealt with spiritual understanding rather than my natural encounters. The many misguided teachings/teachers/priest/pastors/bishops/popes of the Catholic Church and her Protesting (Protestant) Daughters are the snakes that I have in the sights of my spiritual weapon. The weapon is the Power of the Knowledge of the Rauch HaKodesh.. The weapon is spiritual and not natural.

The level of understanding that Yahweh has allowed me to experience is mind-blowing. I have a more concrete understanding of what Torah teaches. I understand why The Book of Jasher and the Book of Enoch were taken out of the KJV bible.

Baruch Hashem 


No comments:

Post a Comment